Shop Make-up & colour
Shop Bath & body
Shop Men's grooming
SHOP BEAUTY GIFTS
Home & Tech
Food & Drink
- What's On
Calling all #denimlovers, now's your chance to appear in our windows
— 23 June 2013
Simply take a photo of your favourite denim and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #denimlovers and @theofficialselfridges to be entered into the competition. We'll pick the best shots to appear in two of our windows on Oxford Street until August 24.
As well as having the chance to be featured in the windows, The Photographers' Gallery will be choosing an overall weekly winner from our window selection to win a pair of designer jeans from Selfridges London.
So whether you upload a shot of you wearing your favourite jeans or a close-up of the detailing on your denim jacket, make sure to post it on Instagram for your chance to win.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions together with any other Selfridges’ terms and conditions are the Competition rules (“Rules”) and apply to the Denim Lovers (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Selfridges Retail Limited, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB (“Selfridges”).
3. Selfridges reserves the right to cancel and amend the Competition or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. This competition is not endorsed or sponsored by Instagram
6. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland, who are aged 16 years old or over and where below 18 years old their parent(s) or guardian(s) have permitted them to enter the Competition.
7. Employees of Selfridges and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
8. Selfridges reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Rules.
9. The Competition will run from the Monday 24th June 2013.
10. The deadline for entry to this Competition is by 6pm on Saturday 24th August 2013 in the United Kingdom. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
11. There will only be one winner per week. The weekly winners will be drawn every Tuesday and will be notified by close of business that day on Instagram.
12. The winner will receive their prize within 4 weeks of the winner being drawn.
ENTRY TO THE COMPETITION
13. Customers will need to share their love of denim by uploading an image to Instagram with #denimlovers and @theofficialselfridges. Selfridges will select the top entries of the week to appear in the Selfridges London Windows. The Photographers' Gallery will then select one prize winner per week.
14. No purchase is required for entry into the Competition.
15. The winner picked by The Photographers' Gallery will receive either a £300 Selfridges Gift Card to spend at Selfridges or a pair of jeans up to the value of £300.
16. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
17. Selfridges reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
18.Selfridges does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize draw or any prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Selfridges, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude Selfridges' liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. Selfridges will not be liable to any entrant or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Prize draw is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
20. Entrants agree to reimburse Selfridges in respect of any damages suffered by Selfridges resulting from any claim made by a third party in respect of any matter arising from the entrant's entry to the Prize draw in breach of these Rules or from the entrant's violation of any applicable law or regulation.
21. The Competition and these Rules will be governed exclusively by English law and any dispute settled by English Courts.
You can contact us in relation to this Competition by writing to: Ecommerce Marketing Department, Selfridges & Co, 40 Duke Street, London, W1A 1AB